Wednesday 23 February 2011

Preity Zinta Latest News On Her Bollywood Upcoming Movie,Photogallery

Superior news for all the Preity Zinta supporters. News has it that very quickly, Preity is all locate to punch the movies and this instance she will not be the same cheerful and bright Zinta. In it's place, her movie role will be additional toned and slight Mahesh Manjrekar's unbreakable-smashing drama, 'White' will have Preity rolling the leading role lady.
"I can't be doing the vivacious dimpled babe all my life," said Preity Zinta on making her extensive-scheduled response to the silver screen and this moment she is venturing out of her soothe region.
Mahesh Manjrekar's film, 'White', is a unbreakable-beating drama about a woman, who goes through numerous sunglasses of dark and light experiences, right from her 20s to her 60s.
In fact when Preity read the libretto she was overjoyed, she taunted Manjrekar and asked, "Why me? Why not Tabu who is your favourite actress?"
Reportedly, Manjrekar, wanted to cast an actress with a cheerful, rom-com image of my career I need new challenges. Luckily, directors can see beyond my chirpy I'm so happy image."
The last we saw Preity in a not so cheerful role was in 2008, when she played a tattered wife, in Deepa Mehta's Heaven on Earth. Manjrekar, who had not directed a Hindi film for five years, complete a reply last year with the grainy city of Gold. He is presently shooting for Anees Bazmi's Ready in Bangkok, where also main leading role superstars Salman Khan and Tamil star Asin Thottumkal. When asked concerning his project with Zinta, he tells us, "I'll finalize the project when I return to Mimbai."

0 comments:

Post a Comment