Wednesday 23 February 2011

Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupati 2011 Bollywood Actors Wedding Ceremony Album

The Gigantic Chubby Bollywood wedding is above and the celebrity couple Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupati are off to Debai. The Couple had a wide-ranging approach wedding in Goa on February 19. The earlier Miss Universe looked like a princess on her wedding day. Tweeting about this Lara says, "A pic for all my twitter friends and followers! Thankyou for all ur wishes! Had the perfect wedding!"
Lara, who was dressed in a white gown and festooned in grave diamond jewellery, was reputation alongside the man of her fortune, insolvent down to snuffle of happiness. Asset her tight with love, Bhupathi spoken his love for Lara by saying, "I look forward to growing old with you." He continued, "Lara, when I first met you, this day was a dream. Today it is reality. When I'm on the tour, not a day goes by without me wishing I was home with you instead, so even when I'm gone I am with you." As reported earlier, Lara wore an Ellie Saab tailoring gown for the wedding and looked splendid. The dress with a 10-metre train looked attractive with a diamond crown. The look was set off by the flower girls in a matching shade.







0 comments:

Post a Comment